Re: logout trouble with GDM and LDAP+Krb5+AFS

By switching to another vt and running ps, I see just ssh-agent and
gamin still alive for logging-out user, but they quit soon and a
single X process remains running (owned by root).

Even alone,  X does not exit by its own, I need ask it by
pressing CTRL-ALT-Backspace.

What's worked for me, it's configure GDM to start X server
with "-terminate" option.
It seems my PAM configuration is holding X in someway...
I guess its (X) default behavior shouldn' t be stay waiting
for nobody.