Re: raid error after aptitude upgrade

Hi,

I had a similar problem yesterday and came across your post
while searching for a glue. There was no reply, so just in case......

I found something, might be a problem when using devfs and udev
at the same time with 2.6 kernel or something.

You might want to look at the following page

There are some suggestions how to work around.
It's good to read all mails on this site, not just the first ones.
This only applies if the described issue is yours, too:-)

HTH

Ralf