To: "Debian User List" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2005 9:06 PM
Subject: Re: KDE

On 5/7/05, hacker <golfbuf@gmail.com> wrote:
Which version are you running?  It looks like your sources.list
doesn't pick up all the available kde files.  Testing works fine here,
so make sure you have a 'testing' entry in your debs in
/etc/apt/sources.list, then 'apt-get update', the try 'apt-get install
kde/testing'.

Possibly because you have not defined an internet apt source, and the
required KDE files are not in the CD set you have. Please paste
/etc/apt/sources.list into a reply.