folder display order in mutt

I'm having a problem with folder sort order in mutt. I have indentical
mutt configurations on two boxes, and am synchronizing them with
offlineimap. However, the folders will not sort the same way on both
boxes, and I want the folders in all caps to sort to the top. For example:

Box 1 (non-IMAP, and what I want):

 1     drwxr-sr-x 34 nospam  nospam      4096 May 07 15:00 ../
 2     -rw-r--r--  1 nospam  nospam         0 May 07 14:32 OUTBOX
 3     -rw-r--r--  1 nospam  nospam         0 May 07 13:40 POSTPONED
 4     -rw-r--r--  1 nospam  nospam         0 May 07 13:40 SAVED
 5     -rw-r--r--  1 nospam  nospam         0 May 07 13:40 SENT
 6     -rw-------  1 nospam  nospam    116331 May 02 09:55 alaskaair
 7     drwxr-xr-x  2 nospam  nospam      4096 May 07 12:54 archives/
 [snipped for brevity]

Box 2 (IMAP, improperly sorted):

 1     drwxr-xr-x 76 nospam  nospam      8192 May 07 15:15 ../
 2     drwx------  5 nospam  nospam      4096 May 07 13:57 debian-security-ann
 3     drwx------  5 nospam  nospam      4096 May 07 14:36 debian-user-digest/
 4     drwx------  5 nospam  nospam      4096 May 07 15:10 INBOX/
 5     drwx------  5 nospam  nospam      4096 May 07 13:57 isecom-discuss/
 6     drwx------  5 nospam  nospam      4096 May 07 13:57 isecom-news/
 7     drwx------  5 nospam  nospam      4096 May 07 15:10 OUTBOX/
 8     drwx------  5 nospam  nospam      4096 May 07 14:05 postponed/
 9     drwx------  5 nospam  nospam      4096 May 07 15:10 POSTPONED/
10     drwx------  5 nospam  nospam      4096 May 07 13:57 rawug/
11     drwx------  5 nospam  nospam      4096 May 07 13:57 rlug/
12     drwx------  5 nospam  nospam      4096 May 07 15:10 SAVED/
13     drwx------  5 nospam  nospam      4096 May 07 13:57 scid-users/
14     drwx------  5 nospam  nospam      4096 May 07 14:05 sent/
15     drwx------  5 nospam  nospam      4096 May 07 15:10 SENT/
[snipped for brevity]

As you can see, the box using offlineimap is mixing the Maildir folders in
alphabetically in a case-insensitive fashion, whereas the main box (which has a
mix of Maildir and mbox files) is sorting them in dictionary order.

Both boxes are using the same muttrc, as far as I can tell. What could
be casuing the different sorting methods?