Re: xmesalib

Thanks again for the info, unfortunately it didn't work. Very
peculiar (or at least non-intuitive to me).   I tried the
workaround of renaming the libGL.so.1.2 file but
I still couldn't get xlibmesa-gl to install-same
error mesage about overwriting the (non-existent!)
libGL.so.1.2 file.  Thoughts anyone?
 Steve