Javascript security

Hi,

I realize this is probably the wrong place to ask this, but I'm not
getting any answers on news://netscape.public.mozilla.security. I hope
that others can point to a forum where questions like this can be answered.

I have a mix of Javascript that will be in a signed JAR and dynamic
form. Will the calculated security model be trusted or untrusted?

For whatever reason, my scripts are failing the same site check, so I've
had to enable UniversalBrowserRead privilege for one of the scripts. In
development & beta I could use the codebase principal. I don't want to
do this for production. However, if the calculated principal will still
be the codebase, I can't use the signed principal. I cannot abandon the
dynamic Javascript as it's used to send dynamically generated data to
the client.

Thank-you in advance.

Cheers,
jec