Re: [OT] X-friendly KVM switch?

I use a "ServerLink SOHO KVM 4 port switch that is made here in Australia, and have never had a problem switching between my linux boxes and windows systems i am working on. The only problem I have found in using my KVM is during the install phase of Debian - it does not detect the mouse properly, requiring me to us xf86config and editting the XF86Config file to get things set right. After that it works great...

Mark

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

I'm looking for an X-friendly PS/2-style KVM switch.  Currently, I
have a Belkin 4-port Omniview E series, and whenever I switch back to
X from another system, the mouse goes all crazy and I have to
ctrl+alt+backspace.

Anyone have a well-behaved KVM switch?

4-port would be great, but I can live with 2.  As long as I'm asking,
it would be great if you could tell me if

a) you can switch systems with keystrokes instead of having to touch
the switch

b) if the switch beeps when you switch systems

Thanks in advance!

begin:vcard
fn:Mark Huff
n:Huff;Mark