Re: gmailfs in debian sarge mounts the fs but shows no files

On 5/1/05, Deboo Geek <knowledgeful@gmail.com> wrote:
> I installed gmailfs and fuse and as per the News-Debian.gz file,
> installed the fuse source and comiled the fuse module for my kernel
> and everything went OK. I am able to mount gmailfs and also get the
> mesage - "INFO:gmailfs:Connected to gmail"
>
> But after that I do not get any other message, and if I do an ls -l on
> the mounted directory, I get nothing, whereas it should show lots of
> files (all these emails). What is wrong? Has anyone been able to mount
> gmailfs in sarge?
>
> Deboo
> --
> Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.

I've installed gmailfs on both windoze and debian.  When I first
installed and mounted it under sarge I thought it would show all of my
emails, but it didn't.  This is normal behavior, but someone correct
me if I'm wrong.  You can't see any files because you haven't created
or copied anything to the gmailfs.

cheers