Xcdroast font problem

Hello,

I am using Xcdroast on my Digital Alphastation in Gnome desktop. The Machine is monitor-less so the primary X-server ist Xvnc (replaced in xdm.conf) and I use the desktop only for GUI programs via VNC from my Windows Laptop. One of this GUI programs is Xcdroast. The only problem here is the font size in the cdrecord output in the burn CD window. It is a very bad pixel font sized very large, see image: http://alpha.thetaphi.de/~thetaphi/xcdroast.png

I had a similar problem with aMule (very small fonts) but this was fixed by installing the ghostscript fonts (missing dependency in amule package?).

Does anybody know how to fix this? Any font package missing? Or is this only with Xvnc as server? I cannot test my installation with Xfree86 because it is no monitor connected to this machine, only serial cable for booting. And the graphics card does not support any X - its server only.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de - http://www.schindlers-software.de
eMails: uwe@thetaphi.de (private); info@schindlers-software.de (company)
Tel./Fax: +49 700 PCLATEIN (+49 700 72528346)

Schindlers Software - Home of Schindlers PC-LATEIN 3.10
DIE Software zum Lateinlernen!