Log file archiving utility

Hello List,

Can anyone suggest a utility to help me manage archiving log files?

I administer several remote Debian servers, and am required to keep archived copies of all log files generated by these servers indefinitely.

I could do with or pushing them to a central location of my local network. Ideally using something efficient like RSync. And I need them to be organised by server hostname and by date.

I guess I could write a script to do this, but does anyone know of any existing utility or script?

Thanks, Andy