Re: FAI vs systemimager vs ??

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, Ryan Nowakowski wrote:

What is everyone using to do Sarge unattended installations?  I tried
to use systemimager but had problems due to its older 2.4 kernel version.

Thanks for your input,

I've just started using systemimager for sarge. Its actually the first version of systemimager that I've been able to get working for the hardware I had. We have a whole rack of machines with gigabit Ethernet that wasn't supported in the woody version of systemimager. I was never able to get the older version in woody to work. Its pretty slick.