Re: usb tv card

On Thursday 28 April 2005 01:42 am, Walter Hoolwerf wrote:
> Yeah, well. What can I say. I've used the Hauppage software, and it
> really sucks.......

I just decided to buy a cheap, good external tv tuner, and let the Linux
support be damned since Mother's Day is quickly approaching and my present
was moving the VHS tapes to DVD...
http://www2.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814160027

So, I'll install Windows, unplug the network cable, and for a few hours, close
my eyes and let there be one Linux-unfriendly piece of hardware on my box.