Re: only 'umount -l' works with one of my usb sticks

On Tuesday 26 April 2005 7:33 pm, H. S. wrote:
> No I did not. When I first got the "device busy" or "you are root"
> message, that was the first thing I checked. It is the first thing I
> always check when umounting gives me any problems.

Do a `ps auxf` and look for Konqueror/Nautilus  sessions. I occasionally
have a problem where I open Konqueror to copy a file over, close
Konqueror and the thumbnail module is still accessing the directory.

--
Old wizards never die... they just forget how to spell.