kmail doesn't prompt for password when recieving encrypted emails

Hey there everyone.

I am using Debian Unstable, with KMail 1.7.2 on KDE 3.3.2.

Whenever I receive an encrypted message and open it, I am not prompted for a
password, and an error is displayed in the headers section saying OpenPGP was
unable to open the file with this error:

===
Encrypted message (decryption not possible)
Reason: Crypto plug-in "openpgp" could not decrypt the data.
Error: Decryption failed
===

Also, when I try to open the certificate manager, I get this error:

===
The crypto plugin could not be initialized.
Certificate Manager will terminate now.
===

Also, depending on what key I use to encrypt the message, I get this error:

===
Encrypted message (decryption not possible)
Reason: Crypto plug-in "openpgp" could not decrypt the data.
Error: Bad passphrase
===

Is there anyway of changing the passphrase it is trying to use?

Any help would be great,

--
 Rhys Hardwick

| rhys@rhyshardwick.co.uk  |  www.rhyshardwick.co.uk  |
| PGP-id - 0x63AB126D      |                          |
|       Windows: Just another pain in the glass.      |