How to boot cd-rom from under Grub prompt

Hi,everyone:

I search in the google for the question above,but without a clear answer.

The boot order of my box is HDD CDROM ,and I have no floppy driver.

Recently I want to intall other OS into my box,but I forgot the password
of my bios,so I cann't change the boot order to make it boot from cd-rom.
But I have a Grub works well,so I am just wonderring is that any way to boot from
cd-rom under the Grub prompt,since we can boot into other OS under that situation.

Thanks anyway.

Nico Chan

   什么邮箱配有网络书签功能?好网址随时记录。