Re: exim: smart host with non standard port

El Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 06:07:18PM +0100, Jerome BENOIT escribió:

> I have to use a non standard port to connect to my smtp provider:
> how can we ask to exim4 to use a given non-standard port (in the debian if
> applicable) ?

I still use exim3, but I think it shouldn't have changed; just try to use the
option "port" in the "remote_smpt" section, for example:

remote_smtp:
  driver = smtp
    authenticate_hosts = smtp.gmail.com
    port = 587

If your server doesn't use authentication you can omit that line...

--
No book comes out of a vacuum (G. Buehler)
http://www.lascartasdelavida.com