Nautilus media make nuutilus with side pane breaks

Latest update of unstable with gnome. Everytime I start to browse my files
using nautilus, nautilus always breaks after a view second with dialog box
asking to choose restarting, stopping or inform the developers.
If I choose to restart nautilus, it shows up without side pane....Hmmm.
This could be "the thing".
Somehow my nautilus never breaks if I open it without side pane, or quickly
remove the side pane right after it started.
Blame me for not knowing where the hell is nautilus gives its logging.
So, I can't tell you further more for now.
Same thing happen to some friends, but some don't.
AFAIK, the difference is only that those who don't experiencing this are not
installing nautilus-media, while others ( incl. me ) installing it.
So, I have purged nautilus-media,log off ( even restart gdm ) and try to
browse my home folder within the side pane and opening whatever files, and
all just gone well.
I could send a bug report, but I'm not really sure, so I wonder if some of
you also experiencing this.

Thanks,

--w.h--