Re: Annoying double click problem

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 16:34 +0100, Jon Dowland wrote:
> This is quite a stab in the dark but, how many mice are configured in
> /etc/X11/XF86Config-4? I had a problem where my touchpad was too
> sensitive. It turns out that events were being sent on two different
> interfaces (I think, /dev/psaux and /dev/input/mice), both were
> configured in X, and so the events were being doubled.
My goodness, you're right!  /dev/input/mice is there twice.  One
was /dev/psaux but I changed it when I moved the mouse to usb.  Didn't
notice the second entry.

As soon as I have a chance to restart X I'll change that and report
back.  Have a few "halfway-through" projects opent at the moment...

Thanks!
--
Kind regards
Hans du Plooy