Re: php & apache

Alle 01:04, lunedì 25 aprile 2005, Marty Landman ha scritto:

> For starters Marco, tail the Apache error log after the failure and see
> what shows up there.

I don't really get an error message. What I'm trying to do is run a php script
which installs a CMS software (MD-Pro). The script is located
in /var/www/mdpro/install.php and when I try to open the URL
http://localhost/mdpro/install.php a window pops up asking me if I want to
download the file install.php or if I want to open it. If I tell to open the
install.php with Mozilla it opens the script in edit mode and I see the html
code instead of running the script.

Marco