mail filtering question

Hi there!

Can someone tell me what software should I use for the following
problem?

I am trying to set up a mailing system the following way:

- The mail is received by SMTP and is also pulled by POP3 from other
	servers. (courier-mta, fetchmail and getmail)

- The mail for the users is delivered to maildirs.

- Users can can access their mail using the IMAP protocol, over SSL.
	 (courier-imap-ssl)

The missing part:

I would like to make it possible for the users to specify mail filtering
rules. (So that incoming mail could be stored in different folders,
depending on their source, etc.)

Currently, this kind of filtering is done on the MUA level, but it would
be a great improvement if I could do it on the mail server, because then
it would be possible to user multiple MUA-s to access the mail, without
loosing the ability to filter the mail.

So what I am searching for is a utility (possibly with a WEB gui) that
can help users configure their procmail / maildrop rules (or something
similar), so the mail can be filtered on the server side.

Does such thing exist?

--
Csillag Kristóf

http://www.mit.bme.hu/~csillag