About laptop and debian

To whom it may concern

I'm interesting to install debian to my new laptop.
I'm a new user for Linux, so I asked my friend to install debain for me.
However, it was failed. My friend said debian may not be able to use with this laptop.
My laptop is Shapr: Mebius MURAMASA PC-MR80H  wiht Pentium M Processor 730.
If it possible to install debian to my laptop, could you please suggest which version and which support architecture should I selected (Intelx86, Intel LA-64????). ? What should I answer for the following question???? Actually where can I get the informaiton ?? * Horizontal Sync, * Vertical Refresh
   * Video Ram
   * BoardName
   * Default Color Depth
   * Modeline
   * Device Option

Thank you very much for your consideration

sincerely yours,

Kanit Prasertwattana

楽しい絵文字でココロ伝わるメッセンジャー http://messenger.msn.co.jp/