Re: php & apache

When that happened to me it was because I was appempting to open the script.php file directly.  When I used it as a URL, ie:  http://localhost/script.php it worked fine..

--
Cheers: Mike

.. Now, a little humor compliments of Linux Fortune...

Aviation -
"The popular mind often pictures gigantic flying machines speeding across
the Atlantic and carrying innumerable passengers...it seems safe to say
that such ideas are wholly visionary."
...Harvard astronomer Wm. Henry Pickering, 1908.