Re: Thesis/Dissertation authoring application

Apparently, _Rhys Hardwick_, on 24/04/05 12:37,typed:
Hey there everyone.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good open-source program for writing Theses, Dissertations, Journal articles, etc. Open office, AbiWord etc are all good word processors, but there must be a program that is specifically for the porpus of writing these types of things.

If anyone knows of anything like this, that would be fantastic!

Rhys

I prefere LaTeX. Google is full of information on thesis or paper writing with LaTeX.

->HS

--
Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging is to remove spam.