Re: Poll results: User views on the FDL issue

On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 01:52:35PM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
> glenn@zewt.org wrote:
>
> >This was voted in by an overwhelming majority of those voting, to make
> Who were a tiny fraction of the total number of developers, probably
> as a result of the changes being defined "editoral" (which for most
> people means "has no practical effect").

The vote met quorum; GR2004-004, which gave an option to revert -003
entirely, did not do so; and no GR since has done so.  I don't believe
this argument has enough merit to bother arguing it further.

If you believe Debian's voting process is flawed, lobby to change it;
otherwise, accept its results.

--
Glenn Maynard