Intel servers: Debian support? (spec. RAID controllers)

Am looking at purchasing a bundle of servers based on the kit at
http://www.intel.com/products/server/chassis/index.htm

Does anyone have this working successfully under Debian?  I guess I'm
gonna be putting Sarge on them, really.

My concern specifically relates to the RAID controllers: the systems I'm
looking at have an Intel SRCS16 card and the specifications for that
card state support for "Red Hat Linux 9.0, SuSE Linux 9.0, Red Hat
Advanced Server 3.0", as well as various Microsoft offerings.

Presumably there must be *some* kernel support for these controllers.

Anyone running Debian on these servers?

Dave.
--
Dave Ewart - davee@sungate.co.uk - jabber: davee@jabber.org