Re: Network ssh tunneling speed test

    The speed of your file transfer is influenced also by the medium on
which it's getting transfered. So if you're on a busy network, your
timing may not be accurate; unless that's your intention( test on a busy
network ) . It may be the case of a faulting network device, that's of
course not intended...
    Is there a difference in sending an ASCII file over sending a JPEG ?
I don't think so, but I am not an expert in encryption.

Radu

--
"Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus"