Re: Poll results: User views on the FDL issue

Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> Very few responses for an universe as big as debian-user, I think.
> http://lists.debian.org/stats/debian-user.png

Thanks for that!

For the non-graphical, http://lists.debian.org/stats/ claims 2598
subscribers. So 28 responses is 1.08%, which would be a very low
response rate for a postal survey. I'm not sure whether email is
better or worse than letter post, but stuff I've read (like Shel
Horowitz's Grassroots Marketing) makes me think that it's about
the same (as higher volume cancels out lower response cost).
Anyone know better?

--
MJR/slef
http://people.debian.org/~mjr/