Re: scanning system for unfixed DSAs

On 2005-04-20, J.Rinas penned:
> Hi all!
>
> Does anybody know about a tool that is capable to scan my (locally installed)
> debian (testing) system for unfixed   Debian Security Advisories .
>
> I want to initiate something like:
>
> ~# scansystemfodsas
> info2www installed 1.2.2.9-22
>   DSA-711 info2www - missing input sanitising
>   fixed in info2www >= 1.2.2.9-23
>     1.2.2.9-23 is available in (testing and unstable)
> ~#

I don't know of such a tool, but if it existed I'd install it in a
heartbeat.

It occurs to me it shouldn't be too hard to write, although the
security emails I get sometimes don't have the version numbers yet for
the sid stuff ... if I'm remember correctly.

--
monique

Ask smart questions, get good answers: