scanning system for unfixed DSAs

Hi all!

Does anybody know about a tool that is capable to scan my (locally installed)
debian (testing) system for unfixed   Debian Security Advisories .

I want to initiate something like:

~# scansystemfodsas
info2www installed 1.2.2.9-22
  DSA-711 info2www - missing input sanitising
  fixed in info2www >= 1.2.2.9-23
    1.2.2.9-23 is available in (testing and unstable)
~#

Purpose:
I don't like to do daily polling of the rss-Feeds
 http://www.debian.org/security/dsa-long
and compare every single advisory with the versions, I've installed (or in
many cases not).

It would be a great help, if the comparison of version numbers mentioned in
(past) advisories with the currently installed versions of debian packages
could be done automaticly, so that you just initiate a single command and get
a security report (concerning known flaws) of your system.

It would be even better, if there is a function to get a personal alert e-mail
of your systems....
("Hey I'm your www.example.com and I need an apache update, urgently")

mni tnx fr ur help
   Juergen