Re: Linux newbie questions

Le Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:01:10 -0500, James C. Hall, MD a écrit :

> Also, I'm trying to get a USB MP3 player to be accessed. I plugged in my
> Nomad MuVo, power came on, but nothing started up or was declared as a new
> device. The Info applet did recognize the device on USB hub 4, but I don't
> know how to transfer the music files or even listen to the music on the
> player.

I guess installing pmount would do half the work. Then there are
applications to manage creative nomad tools in debian:
gnomad2
neutrino
and konqueror should show it in the devices "section" if kionjob is
installed.

Cheers
Alban

I don't know this tool but those two links helped me :
http://tuxmobil.org/player_linux_survey_creative.html
http://linux.highsphere.net/howtos/muvo.php

and "apt-cache search nomad"