RE: Japanese Font support in Apache.

> On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 10:27:28AM +1000, Michael Bellears wrote:
> > But when I attempt to, a couple of x packages are wanting to be
> > installed:
>
> I don't understand what the problem is; if it needs other
> packages, you should install those other packages.
>
> This is not an Apache problem. Apache sends pages to your web
> browser, regardless of what's inside those pages. It's up to
> your browser to display Japanese fonts properly.

Then I did not need to modify my locales, nor install any additional
fonts to serve Japanese WebPages?

In my httpd.conf, I have:

AddLanguage ja .ja
AddCharset ISO-2022-JP .jis

<Directory />
    Options SymLinksIfOwnerMatch MultiViews
    AllowOverride None
</Directory>

Is there anything else I need to do on the server to display Japanese
pages?