Japanese Font support in Apache.

Having problems displaying Japanese fonts in WebPages (Debian 3.1)

I have added the following to locales:

[*] ja_JP.EUC-JP EUC-JP
[*] ja_JP.UTF-8 UTF-8

And believe I also now need to install the correct Japanese font?

ttf-kochi-gothic - Kochi Subst Gothic Japanese TrueType font without
naga10
ttf-kochi-mincho - Kochi Subst Mincho Japanese TrueType font without
naga10
ttf-sazanami-gothic - Sazanami Gothic Japanese TrueType font
ttf-sazanami-mincho - Sazanami Mincho Japanese TrueType font

But when I attempt to, a couple of x packages are wanting to be
installed:

#apt-get install ttf-sazanami-gothic
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  defoma xfree86-common xutils
Suggested packages:
  defoma-doc psfontmgr x-ttcidfont-conf dfontmgr xserver-xfree86 xfs-xtt
xfs x-window-system-core x-window-system xlibs-data
Recommended packages:
  libft-perl
  defoma ttf-sazanami-gothic xfree86-common xutils

Regards,
MB