FW: HTML-formatted email: Mark Of The Newbie (was Re: Linux newbiequestions)

-----Original Message-----
From: James C. Hall, MD [mailto:heartdoc@nwtcc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 6:46 PM
To: 'Ron Johnson'
Subject: RE: HTML-formatted email: Mark Of The Newbie (was Re: Linux
newbiequestions)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Johnson [mailto:ron.l.johnson@cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 3:40 PM
To: James C. Hall MD
newbiequestions)

Hi, Jamie.

Please turn formatting off when sending to mailing lists.
More specifically, 99.99999% of all people who use Linux (and
aren't newbies) hate HTML mail.

Ron

Hi Ron:

OK, I'm trying to get with it - sometimes I'm on my Windows machine and
answer email that way. I'm using Outlook presently on my laptop. When I get
back to the office, I'll get Thunderbird sending correctly. I'm at least
responding on the bottom ! :)

I did get my MP3 player to work. After I was able to see the files with the
lo and behold, without being root, I'm able to get the MP3 files off the
player. I transferred them to a /music folder I made and all is good with
the world. Woohoo ! We be jammin' now ! Now, what's the favorite music
player ? KaBoodle ? XMMS ? Rhythmbox ?

Oh, also, I still haven't figured out how to reduce the font size when
printing email messages from Thunderbird. Any thoughts ?

Thanks for all the help !

Jamie