Alrite :)

I think you're meant to sprinkle salt on it... :)

Having tried pills and realizing the importance of sustaining regular
blood levels of the formula through consistent regular dosing, I realized
my life was far too busy to keep track. With this product I simply
slap it on and let it do it.s thing, no muss or fuss.
This patch truly rocks as without having to stress about how often of how many
pills to take, I.ve acquired a size which makes me feel confident.
A man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. [Luke 12:15]
Benito
http://geocities.com/kordulabptufmlz

Nthoing is enuogh for the man to whom eoungh is to little.
The beignning of an acqauntiance whtheer with prseons or tihngs is to get a dfeniite oulitne of our inoragnce.