Re: source code for kernel 2.6.8-2-386

john gennard wrote:
I've installed 2.6.8-2-386 in Sid by 'apt-get install
kernel-image-xxx'. Now, I need the source code and just can't
locate it.

Normally I don't put 'deb-src' in my sources.list, but I
have now done so for 'unstable main' which is where I think
it would be, and apt-get updated. 'apt-cache' doesn't help.

In googling, I keep getting reference to 2.6.8-15, but as
2.6.8-2 was available as a package for installation, I
thought the source code would there too.

Any help or clarification, please.         John.

apt-get install kernel-source-2.6.8