How to setup LILO with multiple drives/OS

Hi,

Can you pls point me to a doc or link that clearly shows how to setup
LILO such that I can boot multiple OSes that are on 'seperate'
hard-drives but on the same PC.

I have one hard-drive(SATA)using XP, and another(IDE)that uses Linux.
Does it matter which one is the Primary or Secondary in this case ?

Any details would be highly appreciated.
Regards,
Rathon
Debian 3.0r1(Woody) | ASUS P5P800 Mobo | ATI Mach64 |
Intel P4 3.0GHz Cpu  | 1G DDR Ram                                |