"stable" packages on a "testing" installation?

Hi there,

I've just moved to a testing installation after running stable for
years and I must say it's brilliant - I'll never go back (so I suppose
some good has come out of the embarrasing amount of time we've waited
for sarge to become stable).

Could anyone advise if it's ok to download individual woody packages
from the debian site and install them on a sarge box?

Specifically it's the "theme-converters" package I'm after, which
isn't in the sarge distro for some reason, and I dare say it'll only
be a matter of time before there's other stuff I'll want from woody.

Many thanks,

Phil