Re: apt-proxy-import

Ooh wow, I didn't notice that... I'm running plain Sid....
I commented out the ubuntu part of my apt-proxy config file. I get less errors, but I still get all the "skipped - no suitable backend" errors....

I then tried purging apt-proxy, and reinstalling it, but it still skips all my packages.
After commenting out the lines for ubuntu (and other software I don't have) in the new config file, I still have the "no suitable backend" error.

My system is Sid, running Kernel 2.6 (386), with a ReiserFS filesystem.