Re: Fatal server error (no screen found)

Hi

Please don't 'top post' - it makes it harder for others to follow the
thread ;)  I've moved your post to the bottom.

On (16/04/05 21:22), Manivannan. M wrote:
> [...]
Hehe! we'll need a little more than that can you type any lines above
or below that appear relevant to the problem?

I guess that you aren't using a mail client on the box itself nor is it
networked. In which case it is probably easier to type the message ;)

Regards

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...