Question of Debian compatibility for HP laptop -- Compaq Presario M2008AP

Dear all,
    I am a debian user. Now I want to by a laptop. There is a good
choice for me -- HP Compaq Presario M2008AP. But I wonder if it is
well supported on Debian. I mean if I can easily configure the
hardware to work on Debian.

    You can get the picture of that laptop on the following link:
    http://h50025.www5.hp.com/hpcom/cn_cn/11_29_64_3693_PT364PA.html

    I can't find this laptop on the compatibility list of
http://www.linux-laptop.net. So I ask on this list if anyone has used
it with debian.

    Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

--
Real happiness rises from peace in the heart!