Re: file cp

hja123 wrote:

> That may be the problem. In that case, it won't be just a
> straightgorward cp of the .htm file alone.

As the other posters have indicated, HTML files typically do not have
embedded images.

However to add to this - winXP has this nasty habit of automatically
associating a file and a folder and treating them as one file. I've been
bitten by this once or twice - you save a webpage and get foo.html and
foo_files/*. Then if I decide I only want the files and delete the
.html, it deletes the folder too! You can turn this off but it's VERY
ANNOYING.