From: hjnash [mailto:hjnash@comcast.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:16 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: autoexpect

I have installed the testbuild of debian, I have installed tcl 8.0 and
tcl 8.4.9-1 and I have installed expect 5.42.1-1.2 but I do not
see autoexpect in /usr/bin any one use this, I could use some pointers
on how to get it installed. The expect site says its installed
with expect and that was the case using red-hat.