Re: Network adapter management in laptop

Thomas Hood wrote:
On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:50:12 +0200, Bob Alexander wrote:

Now ifplugd is broken

How is it broken?  Since when?

Sorry Thomas.

As you can see from my previous email on this thread I "blamed" ifplugd without pproper understanding of the whole complexity of bringing up interfaces (hotplug, ifupdown, ifplugd etc.).

Only now I have found your previous note about "245651: actions.d/ifupdown needs to wait for ifupdown to become ready" but am not sure it is the cause of my problems.

Could you be so kind to review this thread and tell me if there is a way out ?

TIA,
Bob