Backup of remote server to DVD

Hi all,

I've been hunting around for a nice backup system that will allow me to backup a remote server to DVD. I was looking at Bacula, which according to its manual seems about the perfect solution (if a bit unweildy), but in actual fact doesn't support DVD writing except in CVS. I haven't really looked into Amanda, but DVD writing seems to be a bit of a hack, no? Currently I'm using flexbackup over SSH, but that requires nanual intervention to actually write the archives to DVD, and restoration is difficult.

Does anyone do this on a regular basis? What can people recommend?

Many thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Boot