mass re-tagging using easytag (was: Re: renaming already ripped wav files with CDDB)

On Apr 11 2005, progz2000@mail.ru wrote:
> I'm very sorry about my answer from windows world, but maybe that make
> push for idea.

You might want to check the package "easytag" that is in testing. It nicely
renames, retags, modifies etc MP3, flac, ogg etc files according to CDDB
queries.

Really recommended. It works quite well, despite the user interface not
being that obvious at first sight. But it is the most powerful retagging
program that I have ever seen under Linux (cantus and gid3 don't even come
close).

Hope this helps, Rogério Brito.

--
Learn to quote e-mails decently at: