Re: [OT] Debian forum?

On 11/04/05 18:35 rds wrote:
    > Forum pro:
    > - Easily readable and usable from different computers.
    >   (And don't tell me someone uses webmail for medium-high traffic
    >    mailinglists. )
   I wont, but there is a web accessible archive.
   But with gmail putting pressure on yahoo it is becoming increasingly
   do-able.

The problem with gmail is cookies. When you access your gmail account they set
a bunch of cookies on www.google.com in adddition to gmail.google.com. Any
search you do after that (and providing that you still have the www cookies) is
therefore trackable. That's regretful because I really hate yahoo signatures.

can't you just block cookies for the gmail site? Easy enough using Firefox.