Re: disabling print job confirmation

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 03:07:07PM +0200, Piotr Kopszak wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I use CUPS.How can I disable printing of a page containing the line
> "request id is some-id (x file(s))" after each print job? Besides, I
> think it should be disabled by default. It's a huge waste of paper.

What CUPS are you using?  Is this a Debian setup?
I have never had this as a default.

I also have not looked into enabling something like this, but looking
over some of the CUPS help info, it looks like you want to see what
you JobSheets parameter is set to (probably in your printers.conf or
maybe your classes.conf files).

--
Chris Harris <charris@rtcmarketing.com>
GNU/Linux --- The best things in life are free.