Re: Debian forum?

On Apr 11, 2005 8:27 AM, Michael Z Daryabeygi <mzd@sligowebworks.com> wrote:
> Forum pro:
> - Easily readable and usable from different computers.
>   (And don't tell me someone uses webmail for medium-high traffic
>    mailinglists. )
I wont, but there is a web accessible archive.
But with gmail putting pressure on yahoo it is becoming increasingly
do-able.

Personally, I'm pretty against web forums vs. newsgroups, but lately I've been backing down some, since you gotta go where the traffic is. But for high-volume MLs, I've been using gmail lately, and it's kind of like the best of both worlds -- way better interface than any web forum I've seen, plus I don't have to fill up my personal mail space.

--
chuk