Iridium flares prediction software

If the subject does not explain itself you might want to skip this email entirely :)

Used "Cartes du Ciel" calendar function under XP which gave me three vital functions:

1) Automatic TLE update
2) Flare prediction
3) Projection of sat track against star map with timeticks

Unfortunately CdC does not seem to work under WINE.

Found another XP package called Orbitron which claims to work under WINE (have to try) but does not seem to do item #3.

Found NO atro software under Linux which does this.

Only alternative is the web site "Heavens Above" which is quite good but I need to use this far from any network connection.

Thank you,
Bob