Re: ARCHI server for Linux ? (and FTP-Search Project)

Michelle,

Archie servers has been a proprietary software by a canadian company
called Bunyip. They went out of business at the end of the last century.
All archie servers that I'm aware of disappeared from the Internet
afterwards because the licensing was unclear. Archie.de went offline in
1999. If the software has been GPLed Archie would still be available.

 -Andreas

--
Andreas Liebe/Darmstadt University of Technology/+49 6151 16-3150/3050(FAX)